Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Ho Chi Minh City/Vietnam
Level : Management
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Executive Sous Chef
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ72709
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
- Manage all aspects of the administration, operation and co-ordination in the Kitchen and stewarding sections of the Hotel, to ensure smooth functioning, customer satisfaction, Associate satisfaction and high level of Sales and Profits in line with company
- Responsible for guiding the staffs and Stewards in the performance of their jobs in accordance with Hotel policies.
- Responsible for achieving financial goals, by minimizing costs without compromising quality.
- Implement the food and beverage policies in the kitchen and stewarding areas.
- Facilitate and formulate action plans for functions, meetings and internal special projects.
- Implement innovative new ideas for restaurant and outlets, including festivals and special functions. Keeping abreast of local and international trends.
- Direct kitchen brigade in maximising all resources to achieve high quality and excellent all over cost control.
- Direct and supervise the activities of kitchen and stewarding sections.
- Coordinate with purchasing officer the supply of products according to the requirements of the operation.
- Advise in the selection of suppliers and order goods in accordance with the Purchasing Officer.
- Work together with the team for ways of cutting costs and improving ratios while maintaining the quality of the provision.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
. - HACCP
- Health in good condition
- Fuent conversational English
- Excellent leadership skills; Proactive
13th month salary Public holidays cash benefits (New Year, Lunar New Year, Liberation Day, International Labour Day, National Day, King Hung's Death Anniversary)
Annual leave: 12 days per year (+public holidays mentioned above) Social insurance (8%), Health insurance (1.5%), Unemployment insurance (1%) paid by the employee/ gross Salary
24/24 Personal Accident Insurance
Parking fee 1 duty meals at Staff Canteen
Uniform covered by the Hote