Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Singapore, Singapore
Level : Management
Posted : 25 Nov 2022
Job Role : Executive Sous Chef
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ74753
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-12-31
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel
- Support the Executive Chef and the team ensuring smooth daily operations.
- Assist Chefs with creation and preparation of local cuisine
- Ensure that quality, quantity, and correctness of food items served and displayed are as per Hotel's and Chef's standard recipes
- Check that quantity and quality of items ordered are received and stored in proper conditions
- Requisition all food items from the stores for functions as required, in conjunction with Executive Chef.
- Ensure safe and proper use of equipment at all times and to give guidance to all culinary colleagues.
- Work closely and cooperates with other chefs, superiors, colleagues and subordinates in order to achieve highest possible satisfaction of food items
- At least 3 years relevant experience in preparation of local cuisine
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Must present a positive and professional attitude at all times