Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Executive Sous Chef
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sous Chef
Grand Mercure - Ibis Yogyakarta Adi Sucipto
- The ability to ensure the correct preparation and presentation of a consistent level for all food items prepared.
- Support the Executive Chef with administrative responsibilities i.e. scheduling, etc
- Supervise all methods of food preparation and cooking methods, size of portions, garnishing and presentation of food.
- Coordinate and supervise the ordering of all food supplies and kitchen equipment; approves all products to meet quality standards; keeps cost accounts; and takes responsibility of food preparation areas.
- Train, discipline, supervise and organize all kitchen personnel on a regular basis.
- Complete and provide performance evaluations for all kitchen employees making recommendations for salary increases as warranted.
- Lead regular meetings with the kitchen staff as well as attend and participate in all required meetings.
- Supervise the maintenance and cleanliness of all food preparation equipment.
- Develop and ensure a safe working environment for people to work.
- Communicate with the Executive Chef on a regular basis the activities and result of the kitchen.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in an upscale hotel
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- A structured and organized approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Training & development opportunities
- Be a part of Global Community of Hospitality Industry
- Opportunity to grow your Career in our talent development program