Hotels & Resorts
Boston, United States
Job Role :
Executive Sous Chef
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sous Chef - Restaurant
Fairmont Copley Plaza
Ready for a sizzling career move? You will play a pivotal role in our kitchen working alongside a fantastic team. Join our Culinary leadership team in motivating, training, and managing our restaurant kitchen.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions to improve the environment and menus
- Ensure the consistency in the preparation of all food items by colleagues for a la carte and/or buffet menus according to property recipes and standards
- Supervise all phases of food production and service related to catering functions and group sales, in order to ensure high quality standards and guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for quality and quantity control of all food production, control of food and payroll costs and staffing of OAK Long Bar + Kitchen teams.
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the team and thrive for guest feedback
- Oversee the restaurant culinary team with a focus on engagement and training
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
- Add diplomas/certifications required if needed
Your team and working environment:
- Join our culinary leaders in design farm-to-table authentically local menus.
- Encourage, motivate and train colleagues.
- Enjoy what you do while creating an enviorment of teamwork and collaboration.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS