Hotels & Resorts
Animation and Recreation
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Spa Attendant - Raffles Doha
FAIRMONT FAIRMONT HOTEL & RESIDENCES DOHA
Scope and Objectives
The Spa Attendant ensures the guest experience is up to the established standards of the brand, while making a genuine effort to accommodate guest request and go above and beyond guest expectations. Their tasks include assisting guests within the spa and recreation area, giving them personal attention, anticipating their needs and taking them to the appropriate facilities.
Education and Experience
- Background in spa & housekeeping, is an asset.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in spa or hospitality industry.
- Safety oriented First Aid
- CPR - Basic Rescuer
Administrative and Financial Responsibilities
- Adhere to the Spa Policy & Standard Operating Procedures manual.
- Act as an Ambassador for the spa representing the brand values, maintaining a professional appearance at all times.
- Knowledgeable about all aspects of the spa and salon facility.
- Report to work on time and handover with the previous shift.
- Always maintain a courteous, friendly and professional demeanour with guests .
- Assist in upkeep and maintenance of the reception, treatment, fitness and recreation areas and whenever possible support colleagues.
- Confirm with guests on scheduled appointments at check-in, pre-assign lockers accordingly and maintain guest history files.
- Maintain the confidentiality policy for all spa guests and employees.
- All duties are to be carried out in a gracious and professional manner.
Guest Quality and Operational Excellence
- Maintain a daily activity log.
- Log and communication of any broken equipment to engineering or spa reception.
- Log any guest incidents if applicable.
- Assist with linen Inventory.
Talent and Culture / Team Communications
- Greet all arriving and departing guests by name, inquire about their level of satisfaction of the services, and maintain positive relations at all times.
- Recognise arrivals of all VIP guests arriving in both the spa and hotel.
- Ensure the facility is in peak condition and clean at all times.
- Responsible for driving the guest experience and communication amongst the colleagues orchestrating a smooth guest sequence delivery.
- Ensure guest preferences and special requests are accommodated to the best of the property's abilities.
- Ensure the spa is receiving the highest ratings from guest experience survey.
- Communicate guest preferences to relevant departments and co-workers.
- Deal with any guest complaints, comments or concerns with discretion and urgency.
- Maintain the provision of amenities and towels, this includes stocking fresh ones and collecting used ones and delivering them to the needful delivery points.
- Ensure treatment area lighting and music levels are correctly set and maintained.
- Knowledgeable of equipment and hydrotherapy controls.
- Maintain the appearance of all therapy facilities including prep, treatment areas, all guest access areas, and any supporting facilities.
- Remove any dishes left by the guests and clean them.
- Retrieve and deliver linen daily to the main laundry and count to ensure no linen is missing.
- Roll and stock towels in guest areas as per the standard.
- Ensure all lockers are stocked to standard with appropriate supplies.
- Clean and disinfect all areas of the spa including showers, bathrooms, reception, wet and thermal areas, guest lounges, staff rooms and prep area and also within the treatment rooms when asked to support. This role may also cover the fitness area and in some cases ask to support the pool / thermal areas when operations are busy.
Health, Hygiene and Safety
- Participate in daily / monthly communication meetings.
- Support the rest of your colleagues when requested.
- Understand and adhere to the Accor Code of Ethics.
- Attend product or education classes related to this position.
- Ensure the spa staff maintains a positive relationship internally and with external departments in the hotel.
- Take part in the Annual Training Plan's, staff training and support when required.
- Follow all safety procedures and practices of the property; lead by example.
- Ensure guest satisfaction at all times by assuring safety and service is always the spa's first priority.
- Report to engineering any equipment which may require repair.
- Report any potential hazards or emergencies so they can be rectified immediately.
- Assist in the development and compliance of all departmental emergency procedures.
- Ensure all potential and actual hazards are reported as well as rectified immediately.
- Assure safety of the persons and the property of all within the premises by fairly applying hotel regulations and strictly following existing laws.
- Handle emergency situations with urgency and discretion.
Maintain peak conditioning of the spa at all times through cleanliness and hygiene.