Hotels & Resorts
Animation and Recreation
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Spa Boutique Coordinator
Fairmont Banff Springs
First impressions are everything! As a Boutique Coordinator with The Willow Stream Spa, you have the opportunity to provide a welcome experience like no other. Your personalized greeting, care in treatment selection and knowledge of the spa will ensure our guests have a lasting memory of their visit.
Rate of Pay: Starting at $17.24 per hour. Full rate after one year is $21.08 per hour.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
- Duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full time permanent status
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golf
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Banff Springs and over 5,000 properties with Accor
Your experience and skills include:
- Greet members and guests in a friendly and efficient manner
- Create and maintain creative displays of boutique materials including ordering inventory and stocking
- Provide information and literature of Boutique products in person and via telephone
- Book / Schedule Treatments, Operate Point of Sale system
- Assist Spa Reception and give tours of spa, as required
- Other duties as assigned
Your team and working environment:
- Minimum 1 year retail experience
- Previous experience in the Spa industry an asset
- Excellent communication skills; both written and spoken
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift; must be able to lift 20lbs
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- Close proximity to multiple ski resorts in winter and world-renowned hiking trails in summer
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/. Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS APPLY TODAY: F
or more information on working and living in Banff, please visit www.banffspringsjobs.com