Hotels & Resorts
Animation and Recreation
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Spa Coordinator - Raffles Doha
FAIRMONT FAIRMONT HOTEL & RESIDENCES DOHA
Scope and Objectives
The Spa Coordinator is responsible to support manager to efficiently run the spa, fitness and recreation facility. The coordinator supports with the daily administrative tasks for a smooth operation and efficient guest experience.
Education and Experience
- Previous administrative experience, preferably in the spa, fitness industry is an asset.
- Experience in working with teams and ability to offer outstanding customer service.
- Multitasking and adaptability.
- Computer skills related to spa appointment software and cashier process.
- Telephone etiquette.
- Quick thinker, courteous and welcoming .
- Professional and well-groomed for forward facing guests.
Administrative and Financial Responsibilities
- To support in daily administration tasks related to the spa and recreation areas.
- Be a host to the guests / members of the spa. This includes greeting them in person or over the phone in a friendly, efficient and professional manner, as well as escorting them to the appropriate facilities.
- Adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures manual of the hotel.
- Act as an Ambassador at the hotel representing the brand values for colleagues establishing relationships with internal and external stakeholders representing the values of the brand and Accor. This includes maintaining a professional appearance at all times.
- Maintain strong relations with third party operators.
- Effective colleague communication and welfare for new and existing employees as well as other departments at the property.
- All administrative duties.
- Coordinate training, coaching and onboarding of colleagues.
- Guest quality training and leading frontline guest engagement.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the hotel team.
- Protect the rights of the property at all times
- Ensure data privacy of all guest and employee related information.
Guest Quality and Operational Excellence
- Manage team schedules to maximise efficiency and offer administrative support for all reports related to the operations
- Maintain accurate records of all data produced by recreation department.
- Support the Manager to track all internal inventories for the department and report any variances of equipment lost, stolen or broken.
- Review purchase requisitions required to have adequate stock of equipment and supplies.
- Support to prepare monthly reports relevant to the operations.
- Report any maintenance requirements of the recreation areas.
Talent and Culture / Team Communications
- Recognise arrivals of all VIP guests arriving in the facility and the hotel.
- Ensure the facility is in peak condition at all times.
- Responsible for driving the guest experience and communication amongst the colleagues orchestrating a smooth guest sequence delivery.
- Ensure guest / member preferences and special requests are accommodated to the best of the property's abilities.
- Ensure the facility is receiving the highest ratings from guest satisfaction surveys.
- Deal with any guest complaints, comments or concerns with discretion and urgency.
- Maintain proper inventories related to supplies, linen and consumables to ensure proper circulation of supplies all areas
- Ensure lighting and music levels are correctly set and maintained.
- Knowledgeable of the spa and recreation reservation systems, POS system, operation & control system and equipment's.
- Ensure all employees follow operational standards for cleanliness and upkeep of the facility.
Health, Hygiene and Safety
- Participate in daily / monthly communication meetings.
- Support other colleagues when requested.
- Understand and adhere to the Accor Code of Ethics.
- Attend product knowledge or education classes related to this position.
- Ensure the team maintains a positive relationship internally and with external departments in the hotel.
- Take part in the Annual Training Plan staff training and provide staff mentoring when required.
- Ensure that all colleagues follow safety procedures and practices of the property; lead by example.
- Ensure guest satisfaction at all times by assuring safety and service is always the first priority.
- Report to engineering any equipment which may require repair.
- Report any potential hazards or emergencies so they can be rectified immediately.
- Assure safety of the people and property within the premises by fairly applying hotel regulations and strictly following existing laws.
- Handle emergency situations with urgency and discretion.
- Maintain peak conditioning of the facility at all times through cleanliness and hygiene.