Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Animation and Recreation
Location : Los Angeles, United States
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 05 Aug 2022
Job Role : Spa Therapist
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ37762
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-13
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Fairmont Century Plaza
Spa Experience Coordinator
Our team of experts promote a wellness focused lifestyle which transcends through all spa experiences enjoyed by our guests. You will coordinate reservations and assist with orchestrating an unforgettable experience for all visitors of the spa. You will assist with the checking in and out of spa guests in a timely in an efficient manner while remaining professional and courteous at all times.
What is in it for you:
- Discounted hotel rooms and food & beverage rates to employees at our sister properties around the globe.
- We provide learning programs through our Academies to promote growth and development so that you can perform at your full potential
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 and WATCH
What you will be doing:
- Efficiently process all telephone inquiries and spa/fitness reservation/activity scheduling from future, local and in-house guests
- Assist with the checking in/out of all spa guests, and making sure that the appropriate amenities are issued and escort guests to the locker room while providing an overview of the Spa facility
- Obtain correct billing information for each guest at time of check-in and ensure that billing is efficiently processed/posted throughout the day. Assist with and resolve guest billing disputes.
- Provide thorough and complete information on all the services offered in the brochure, as well as reconfirming all the sales made or events booked in detail
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous customer service experience in a spa or hotel required, preferably within a luxury environment
- Basic computer skills and cash handling experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Your team and working environment:
What was true in 1966 remains true to this day: The Century Plaza Hotel is part of a visionary development intent on doing what others could only imagine. Previously deemed the "Western White House," (as the only venue outside the White House to host state dinners), Century Plaza's place in history remains unshakeable. A modernized take on luxury and elevated guest experience from product to people enlivens the real wow factor.
This experience begins with a new kind of workplace, one where the energy is contagious, the stories are invigorating, and the challenges present inspiring opportunities to make your mark. We provide an environment of trust, respect, and integrity. A home away from home. Where diversity and inclusion are celebrated. Privacy and personal information are protected. Through Accor's Employee Value Proposition, we ensure fair treatment and a workplace free from discrimination & harassment.
Visa Requirements: Must provide proof of eligibility to be employed in the United States of America.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. We commit to a future where diverse identities are celebrated, and equitable and inclusive practices are woven into the fabric of everything we do as an organization.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS