Hotels & Resorts
Animation and Recreation
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Spa Linen Attendant
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Spa Linen Attendant
You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and serene atmosphere that are hallmarks of our Well & Being Spa and fitness experience. Your warm, personal attention and service to our guests is what makes us the best in the valley. Join our team at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess and become an integral part of a five diamond, award-winning spa!
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee discounts at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, local companies and Accor worldwide for you and your family
- On-site employee cafeteria
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities within the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in addition to national promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit!
Your experience and skills include:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Maintain linen inventory on a scheduled basis
- Bring linen to and from the laundry department and spa
- Maintain both fitness facilities and ensure they are in peak sanitary condition at all times and report any equipment deficiencies
- Maintain all common areas of the spa and ensure all areas are stocked, organized, and clean at all times
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
Your team and working environment:
- Previous Spa or Hospitality experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Able to work flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Adhere to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Grooming Guidelines.
A team of Heartists that are committed to working together, supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One
Working every day in a luxury, five diamond spa environment where you are challenged to be your best each and every day Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS