Hotels & Resorts
Animation and Recreation
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Spa Manager
Fairmont Kea Lani - Maui
Luxury and tranquility in an authentic setting await our Guests at a Fairmont Spa. As a Spa Manager, your engaging personality is the essence of great colleague relations and guest service.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Generous Health Care Package including medical, vision and dental
- Life Insurance
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Complimentary access to Fitness Center
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities
Your experience and skills include:
- Direct operations of the facility, including short and long range strategic planning so that
the spa operates cost effectively and efficiently
- Ensure the establishment and execution of all departmental goals
- Manage, train, and motivate all personnel reporting to this position
- Serve as a link between the hotel and the spa industry
- Meet with group meeting planners to show spa facility and programs as required
Your team and working environment:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Competency using a variety of computer softwares
- Graduate from an accredited school of aesthetics is an asset
- Experience in the hospitality/spa industry is an asset
- TB Clearance
- CPR/First Aid is an asset
- Frequent walking, standing and sitting throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs
- Occasional bending, kneeling, pushing, pulling
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
All Candidates must be in possession of identification proving authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA). This Position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas. Resumes submitted that cannot fulfill these requirements will not be considered.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
It is the policy of AccorHotels to see and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insruance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other eligible veterans.