Hotels & Resorts
Animation and Recreation
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Spa On Call Massage Therapist
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Spa - On Call Massage Therapist
Luxury and tranquility in an authentic setting, await our guests at Well & Being Spa. As a Massage Therapist our guests will enjoy the professional and personalized spa experience you offer. The expertise and attention to detail you provide during their treatment will ensure our guests have a memory to share, here at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee discounts at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, local companies and Accor worldwide for you and your family
- On-Site employee restaurant
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Great Medical and Dental benefits, 401K, Direct Deposit etc.
- Career development opportunities within the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in addition to national promotion opportunities. The sky is the limit!
Your experience and skills include:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Perform massage while maintaining the clients comfort at all times
- Perform 45, 60, 90 and 120 minute massages as required
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and Holidays
- Ensure individualized guest service through acknowledging and responding to their needs and expectation
- Maintain a clean, hygienic and neat work environment at all times, ensuring all equipment is in safe working order
- Actively participate in other areas of the Spa Operation, such as body treatments, product knowledge and retail sales
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
Your team and working environment:
- Adhere to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Grooming Guidelines.
- Certification from an accredited school of Massage required
- Certified in Arizona
- 1 year experience as a Massage Therapist preferred
- All professional licenses are to be current
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Must be available evenings, weekends and Holidays
A team of Heartists that are committed to working together, supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience
Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS