Hotels & Resorts
Animation and Recreation
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Spa Therapist
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity
- Maintain the facility in peak condition at all times while adhering to all aspects of the operations budget.
- To ensure efficient billing of service to clients
- Perform all 30, 60 and 120 minute body treatments, as certified/trained to do so.
- Be on time for appointments and thoroughly review appointments after completing each massage.
- Keep work area clean and neat at all times.
- Maintain an ample supply of massage oils, alcohol, towels, sheets, and other necessary supplies in a neat and orderly fashion within the massage work area. Preparation of kits as required/needed.
- The ability to courteously interact and answer all facility related questions with members and guests.
- Perform loofah treatments and herbal wraps as required.
- Assist in the co-ordination of Body Tech. services with other spa programmes.
- Insure current trends in body treatment industry.
- Serve as catalyst to promote spa services to members and hotel guests.
- Maintain current professional licenses.
- Report dysfunctional equipment to Operations Manager.
- Work with the Body Tech. Supervisor in the formulation of plans for projects and other areas.
- Ensure individual is well versed in all aspects of the Spa's operations i.e. Business telephone usage, Guest relations, Spa services (massage, loofah, facial, etc.), Retail sales.
- Assist in the operations of all spa departments as required:
- Facility Operations
- Front Desk/Receptions
- Sales and Marketing
- To ensure the facility is in peak condition at all times (operations and cleanliness).
- To ensure guest/member satisfaction at all times by ensuring that safety and service is always the Spa's first priority.
Employee Relations -
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedures Manual.
- To maintain inventory of supplies for the operations of the treatment rooms.
- To maintain accurate as required by provincial regulations.
- To attend weekly/monthly Body Tech. departmental communication meetings.
- Effective scheduling of all Massage Therapists.
Other Duties -
- To ensure Body Tech. department maintains a positive relationship with all departments in the Spa and Hotel.
- Responsible for being trained in all facility operations.
- To ensure having a complete understanding of, and adhere to, the hotel's policy relating to safety.
- Responsible for understanding all Spa departments training in pertinent emergency procedures and ensuring all departments are well versed in Salon operations (cross training).
- To ensure all employees adhere to all hotel standards as stated in the employee handbook.
- Ensure cross trained in all spa departments.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Follow and ensure that all employees follow all safety procedures and practices.
- Adherence of Body Tech. departmental Emergency Procedures/Safety Manual.
- Ensure all departments adhere to all safety practices of THE HOTEL.
- Maintain equipment for Body Techniques and personal equipment in safe working order.