Hotels & Resorts
Animation and Recreation
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Spa Therapist
Peppers Silo Hotel
Peppers Silo Hotel Launceston Tasmania, Australia offers premium, luxury waterfront accommodation ideal for a getaway in the Tamar Valley. The nine storey hotel consists of 108 rooms, including 52 in the barrels of the former silos, and overlooks the nearby tourist drawcards of Seaport, Royal Park, the Tamar River Basin and Cataract Gorge. A vibrant level 1 houses a 200 seat restaurant, café, cocktail bar, lounge and a number of meeting rooms. Whilst our ground floor is home to Silo Day Spa , a nurturing luxurious boutique retreat, where all your senses can be indulged and balance restored. Perfectly luxurious - Perfectly Natural.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and dedicated
Spa Therapist to join our Spa Team!
At Peppers Silo Day Spa our team are dedicated to providing unique and unforgettable Spa treatments for our guests. We are seeking a Casual Day Spa Therapist to provide unique and unforgettable Spa treatments for our guests.
- Undertake relaxation, pregnancy and hot stone massage treatments
- Undertake facials, body treatments, pedicures and packages
- Deliver excellent Customer Service to all hotel guests, in a professional manner.
- Have a strong and thorough knowledge of all products used, treatments and services offered by the Spa
- Ensure sufficient stocks of appropriate linen, and supplies is available at all times, and arrange laundering as required
- Keep all internal and external areas of the Spa clean, tidy and hygienic
- Make appointments, take payments and complete administrative tasks as required.
- Confidently recommend home care and meet retail targets
- Excellent experience as a Spa Therapist (with a passion for massage)
- Diploma or Cert IV in Beauty Therapy or Massage
- Impeccable grooming and presentation
- Excellent time management skills & ability to adapt & personalise treatments to guest's concerns
- Ability to remain calm and agile under pressure
- Initiative as well as a proactive and positive team attitude to ensure operations run smoothly
- Experience within a Hotel/Resort Spa environment is an advantage
- Must be available to work weekends and late shifts
In return for your energy, hard work and sense of fun, we offer you discounted rates at our hotels, resorts and apartments worldwide as part of the Accor team.
If this sounds like your dream job - apply now!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .