Hotels & Resorts
Animation and Recreation
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Spa Therapist
Sofitel Queenstown Hotel & Spa
Step into SoSpa, voted Oceania's Best Luxury Destination Spa by World Luxury Spa Awards.
Be part of our team, offering signature treatments and services that lavish the face and body, delivering balance and wellbeing.
So Spa is dedicated to restoring beauty and balance through delivering individual treatments and spa journeys, uniquely personalised for each of our guests.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing exemplary massage to our clients, utilising a range of massage techniques that promote relaxation, improve circulation, relieve muscle tension and enhance sports performance and prevent injury.
- Assessing and treating specific soft tissue dysfunction and providing rehabilitation advice
- Employing other techniques, such as acupressure or Shiatsu, and complementary aids, such as infra-red lamps, wet compresses, ice, essential oils, and herbal and mineral therapies, to assist recovery.
- Assessing the client's physical condition and case history and advising on stretching exercises and relaxation techniques.
- Carry out the beauty treatments to a high professional standard.
- Enjoy delivering five star treatment to our guests.
- Assist with Spa reception/reservations duties if required.
- Establish long-term relationships with local clientele.
- Minimum 12 months experience in similar role, within a luxury spa environment is preferred.
- Certificate in massage therapy.
- Confident with beauty and maintenance treatments
- A calm, pleasant demeanor promoting relaxation in our guests with an ability to establish rapport
- High attention to detail and immaculate grooming and presentation.
- Ability to work varying shifts including weekends and public holidays.
As an Ambassador of Sofitel Queenstown Hotel & Spa you will receive:
- Benefits including daily staff meals and dry-cleaned uniform and laundry allowance.
- Your Bienvenue card entitling you to discounted Hotel stays, food and beverage rates and Spa treatments.
- Ongoing reward and recognition incentives and awards.
- Opportunities for further development and worldwide career progression within Accor.