Hotels & Resorts
Animation and Recreation
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Spa Therapist
Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor
- Is an ambassador of the Raffles Hotel Le Royal by providing memorable guest experiences.
- Demonstrate a commitment to provide warm, anticipative service to exceed the needs and expectations of our discerning guests and patrons.
- All aspects of knowledge of Spa operations including all equipment usage, guest relation, Spa retail sales, Spa services and facilities are well versed in order to provide with accurate information to guests, and inquiries are responded with complete details either in person or via telephone.
- Implement and respect all Leading Quality Assurance standards throughout the guest experiences.
- Open to decent comments in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- Performs professional Spa treatments mentioned in the Spa menu with uncompromising attention to guests.
- Maintains the entire Spa, wellness and fitness facilities in peak condition (operations and cleanliness) and are in peak sanitary and neat conditions at all times.
- Report dysfunctional area and/or equipment to related department and Spa Supervisor.
- Displays immaculate personal hygiene at all times.
- Maintain all equipments used at the Spa in safe, neat and sanitary condition.
- Assist in covering Spa welcome desk.
- Treatment bookings/scheduling.
- Maintain accurate accounting procedures for cash transactions and reconcile all transactions at the end of working shift.
- Maintain accurate record as required.
- Ensure efficient billing of service to guests.
- Co-ordinate sales activities when needed.
- Ensure of enough supplies for the all amenities and products usage at the Spa at all times.
- Follow safety procedures and practices.
- Handles guest complaints and solves problems to the degree possible.
- Work with related hotel departments to ensure efficiency in meeting guest needs.
- Contribute to the team environment by assisting other spa colleagues in all areas.
- Assist in implementation of training in aspects of Spa knowledge.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.