Hotels & Resorts
Animation and Recreation
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Spa & Leisure Positions - Carton House, A Fairmont Managed Hotel
Join us in writing the next chapter of the Carton House story.
There has never been a more exciting time to embark on a career with us. Carton House has re-opened as the first and only member of the Fairmont Hotel and Resorts brand in Ireland, one of the worlds most storied hotel brands.
We invite you to join us in writing the next chapter of the Carton House story. We want to meet people with a passion for service, innovation and going the extra mile for both our guests and colleagues. In doing so, we offer a workplace that puts excellence and innovation at the forefront while championing a diverse and inclusive team.
We currently recruiting Spa Therapists to join the Spa & Wellness team at Carton House, A Fairmont Managed Hotel. We have openings available for full time and part time Spa Therapist roles.
The successful candidate will:
- Present a professional appearance and ensure all guests receive a genuine courteous welcome on arrival/ departure.
- Conduct our range of Therapy Treatments to the highest standard in line with company standards.
- To anticipate guests needs whenever possible in order to enhance quality of service and exceed clients expectations.
- Represent Carton House's passion for customer service, proactively ensuring each guest has the memorable experience expected at Carton House.
- To assist in positively promoting service / products within the Resort and maximize every sales opportunity.
- Be aware of Resort promotions or special activities.
- Continually aim to improve our guests experience, ensure our highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Why work for Carton House?
- Be fully qualified in beauty and massage treatments (ITEC, CIDESCO, CIBTAC).
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Appreciate the holistic nature of our Spa environment.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Have excellent communication skills - Fluency in English is essential for this role.
- Strong team focus and team atmosphere.
- Exclusive Carton House discounts.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor properties worldwide.
- Meals and uniform are provided.
- Employee Assistance Programme for all employees.
- Complimentary meals on duty.
- Free parking.
- Learning & Development Opportunities.
- Team-building and social events organised throughout the year in line with our successful Awards and Recognition Scheme.
- Training is provided both on-the-job and through organised training seminars with both internal and external trainers.