Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Boston, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Staff Accountant
Fairmont Copley Plaza
- Your eye for the details will be put to good use here as will your analytic skills.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- What you will be doing:
- Verifying, monitoring and reviewing all hotel revenue and night audit reports.
- Ensuring that daily revenues and settlements are in balance.
- Review and balance all miscellaneous revenues.
- Assist in month-end closing and prepare month-end journal entries.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous hotel accounting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Opera, Accounting Manager, Reporting Manager, Micros, Excel, Word
- Accounting designation or enrollment in a recognized Accounting Program
Your team and working environment:
- A group of seasoned professionals create a learning environment to fuel your career growth.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS