Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Staff Housing Attendant
Fairmont Banff Springs
Our Staff Housing Attendants play an integral role at the hotel by providing employees who reside in Staff Housing a positive and healthy living experience. We are the first people our new employees meet when they arrive and the last people they see when they depart. If you enjoy being a part of an amazing team, providing great customer service to fellow employees, this Staff Housing Attendant position will be a perfect fit for you.
Rate of Pay: Starting at $16.23 per hour. Full rate after one year is $18.95 per hour.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
- Duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golf
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Banff Springs and over 5,000 properties with Accor
Your experience and skills include
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Daily inspection of buildings, including but not limited to: sweeping, mopping and vacuuming hallways and stairs
- Moving of large furniture / appliances up to 80 pounds and up/down flights of stairs
- Report necessary maintenance and work orders to the Staff Housing office
- Checking assigned floors, including storage areas, for required cleaning throughout the day (ex. Burnt out light bulbs, marks on walls etc.)
- Empty recycling centers located on the Staff Housing grounds
- Welcome new colleagues and escort to room explaining about living environment and surroundings
- Maintain cleanliness of laundry rooms, emptying and restocking machines
- Maintain cleanliness of rooms, ensuring that they are prepared for the arrival of new colleagues
- Maintenance and upkeep of the grounds around staff housing (summer - lawn mowing, weed cutting, winter - snow removal and ice melt)
- Filling and covering the Staff Housing Office when needed
- Moving furniture, appliances and other items around the property
- Clean all assigned guestrooms to standard. This includes making beds, change sheets, vacuuming, cleaning, folding, dusting and polishing guest rooms.
- Take ownership of guests' privacy and belongings, while ensuring exceptional service
- All other duties as assigned
Your team and working environment:
- Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping experience is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Physically fit as you will be standing and walking throughout shift
- Able to push, pull, lift up to 50+ lbs.
- Able to bend and kneel with comfort
- Great team environment,
- Close proximity to multiple ski resorts and hiking trails in the summer
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS APPLY TODAY:
For more information on working and living in Banff, please visit www.banffspringsjobs.com .