Hotels & Resorts
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Restaurant Maitre D'
Playa del Carmen
Steakhouse Restaurant Matrie D'
Passionate about guest interaction, food and beverage? As a Matrie D', you will assit in leading a team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests in our newly opened Tauro Steakhouse.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Assist in leading, mentoring and training the Food & Beverage Operations team
- Supervise and delegate duties; Ensure brand standards are maintained
- Liaise with the service staff and the guest ensuring a seemless transition upon arrival to your restaurant
Your team and working environment:
- Service focused personality is essential and a passion for everything food and beverage
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
- Bilingual Spanish and English
- Poractive approach to your day
- Detailed oriented, must be able to absorb and share information quickly
- Organizational Skills are a must as a plan is needed daily for your operations
As the maitre d' you will run the reservations book, which means mixing the characters in the room like the ingredients of a cocktail, to get the right balance and energy to create a great restaurant experience for all. This relies on four things: the food, the service, the company (that is your job) and the atmosphere. Part of the job is to maintain good relationships with the concierges at the best hotels in the area and make any special notes of celebrations or anniversaries. For your regulars' allergies and dietary preferences noted and communicated to kitchen and service staff. We want the staff to know our guests favorite bourbon and how they take their coffee, every detail matters. The matrie d' is the most professional host/ hostess and holds the key to a wow experience. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS