Hotels & Resorts
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Steward
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Steward Attendant
Position : Steward Attendant
Department : F&B Culinary
Reports to : Stewarding Supervisor, Asst. Chief Steward, Stewarding Manager
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To perform and execute back of the house cleaning and sanitation duties and ensuring the highest standards of cleaning, hygiene and sanitation at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badges at all times
- Perform duties as assigned by the Stewarding Supervisor, Asst. Chief Steward and the chief Steward
- Perform general cleaning duties as assigned by the Stewarding Supervisor in accordance established standards of performance and schedules.
- Ensure the safe, correct and economic use of Stewarding equipment that includes|:
- Dishwashing Machine
- Glass washing Machine
- Pot Washing Machine
- Floor Cleaning and Maintenance machines
- Silver Burnishing Machine
- Transportation Vehicles
- Clean, wash, polish dishes and other operating equipment in any Food and beverage outlet according to the established hygiene and sanitation standards.
- Clean, wash pots, pans and other kitchen utensils in accordance with the established hygiene and sanitation standards.
- Count, sort and prepare operating equipment for Banquet functions.
- Ensure that all operating and kitchen equipment/utensils are maintained to high standard with minimum breakage.
- Ensure that all machineries and equipments are clean and sanitized according to the established hygiene and sanitation standard.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Clean all service areas and back of the house areas as necessary or as directed by Stewarding Supervisor.
- Keep all kitchen areas clean, neat, tidy and well organize at all times.
- Remove food waste and garbage at periodic intervals or as necessary in accordance with the established sanitation standard.
- Ensure that high standard of personal hygiene and grooming are strictly observed and followed.
- To ensure that prescribed uniform are worn well pressed and in good state of repair, and ensure that name badges are worn at all times.
- Security conscious with respect to customers, colleagues, hotel property and welfare. And to report suspicious circumstances to immediate superiors.
- Ensure the departmental area is maintained in safe, hygienic state and to report any damage to furniture, fittings and equipment to immediate superiors.
- Communicate positively with colleagues and superiors to ensure effective teamwork and high morale.
- Attend meetings, briefings and training sessions/courses that may be beneficial to both personal and departmental needs.
- Maintain good working relationship with colleagues and all other department and sub-sections.
- Respond to any changes in the departmental function as dictated by the industry, company and Management.
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language