Hotels & Resorts
Kohala Coast/United States
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Steward
Validate Through :
28 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Fairmont Orchid - Hawaii
Every memorable experience at the Fairmont Orchid begins behind the scenes with Food & Beverage team's commitment to safe and efficient operations. Showcase your leadership strengths and model our service culture as a Stewarding Manager, where you will ensure a superior standard for all flatware, tableware and kitchen equipment in support of our Culinary & Banquet teams.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is you limit.
- Extensive Benefit Package.
Your experience and skills include:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow colleagues
- Supervise & maintain the sanitation of kitchen equipment and other areas within the hotel
- Prepare month reports on shortages in china, silverware and equipment and requisition replacements as required while following budget guidelines
- Communicate all departmental policies, procedures and other required service standards
- Assist to oversee the scheduling and labor management of stewarding colleagues
- Order chemicals and operating supplies
- Work closely with Banquet department to deliver equipment and food in timely manner
- Attend Banquet Event Order meetings and communicate changes to hourly team
- Work closely with equipment vendors to procure the best product for the best price
Your team and working environment:
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Computer literate in Microsoft & Windows applications, required
- University or College degree in a related discipline, preferred
- Ability to coordinate a team, work well under a fast paced & high pressure environment, driven to remain calm & courteous at all time, and hold the needs of a guest with high priority.
At the Fairmont Orchid, we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience. In order to offer our guests the best, we need to first offer our employees the best. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS