Hotels & Resorts
Scottsdale, United States
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Steward
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Stewarding Manager
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Passionate about leading a team at a five diamond luxury property? As a Stewarding Manager, you will lead your team to be a part of creating unforgettable experiences for our guests, here at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee discounts at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, local companies and Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Free meals at our on-site employee restaurant
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Great Medical and Dental benefits, 401K, Direct Deposit etc.
- Career development opportunities within the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in addition to national promotion opportunities. The sky is the limit!
Your experience and skills include:
- Lead teach and inspire a team of up to 30 stewards and up to 3 supervisors per shift
- Assigning colleagues and supervisors duties on a day to day basis
- Delegating workload at floor level and ensuring that all Stewarding colleagues have been assigned tasks
- Responsible for setting up the equipment needed for all banquet function for the next day for our banquet team
- Training and development of staff as needed
- Promoting a close relationship with our culinary a and banquet team and with other internal departments
- Assist in delivering food and equipment for all banquet function
- Mange staffing levels in both banquets and other F&B outlets and kitchens
- Trains and enforces proper use and cleaning of all dish-room machinery using the correct chemicals.
- Trains and enforces proper cleaning routines for service-ware, equipment, floors, etc.
- Report all maintenance problems to appropriate personnel by submitting work orders via software used property-wide to submit work orders and follow up as necessary.
- Holds team accountable for meeting specific requirements for health standards
- Inspect the cleanliness, sanitation, organization, and working condition of service areas and outlets including all tools, equipment, and supplies. Rectify deficiencies as needed.
- Coaches team using constructive feedback
Your team and working environment:
- Must have at least 3 years of previous Stewarding supervisor or Stewarding management experience
- Must be responsible and reliable
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving abilities, and the ability to lead by example
- BI-lingual in English and Spanish is required
- Must be able to legally drive a company vehicle
- Must have basic computer skills, and MS Outlook
- Must be able to work from 4 PM to 1 AM or later if required by business levels
- Required to stand and walk - Constantly
- Ability to push and/or pull service carts weighing up to 200 lbs.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry goods on a hand cart/truck weighing up to 100 lbs.
A team of Heartists that are committed to working together, supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS