Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Store Associate
- Assist the Stores Team Leader to maintain optimum stock levels.
- To ensure that all goods are stored correctly, in terms of temperature and shelf life.
- To ensure that all goods are made against requisitions and that nom items leave the storeroom without the appropriate documentation or signature.
- Ensure HACCP procedures are followed and clear records are kept at all times.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of the Stores.
- Any matter which may effect the interests of the hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management
What is in it for you:
- Growth & Better prospects to work develope yourself.
What you will be doing:
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to provide effective and efficient services.
- Co-ordinate with the other departments to ensure operative effectiveness.
- Assist the Stores Team Leader/ Materials Manager to regularly review the Stores to improve productivity by maintaining stocks, identifying slow moving/nonmoving items, reduce spoilage and wastage & improve material handling and shortages.
- Recommend inventory levels for the goods in the stores to the Finance Department and seek approval.
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the sam
- To ensure maximum security of all storeroom areas, and that no unauthorized person should be allowed the access.
- To efficiently supply the materials to user departments according to standard procedures and ensure to maintain the stores to avoid wastage through loss or pilferage.
- To inform the Stores Team Leader and follow the standard procedures in case of spoilage or damage of any item.
- Ensure to par stock the goods.
- To ensure the timeous and correct completion of all administrative tasks with respect to delivery of goods to the respective departments.
- Check the expiry date of the goods and discard the expired goods.
- Maintain proper records of goods received, goods issued, and quantity of stock & rejected goods
- Your experience and skills include:
- Graduate and prior experience is required.
Your team and working environment:
- Employee friendly organization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS