Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Store Associate
Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach
- Assist the Storekeeper Supervisor to maintain optimum stock levels.
- To ensure that all goods are stored correctly, in terms of temperature and shelf life.
- To ensure that all goods are made against requisitions and that nom items leave the storeroom without the appropriate documentation or signature.
- Ensure HACCP procedures are followed and clear records are kept at all times.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of the Stores.
Key Responsibilities: People Management
- Any matter which may affect the interests of Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with all the departments.
- Prepare operational reports and analyze new trends.
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
- Conduct periodic and annual inventory audits of the equipment & recommend replacement of equipment as required
Key Contacts Liaises with Responsible for (as assigned)
- To ensure maximum security of all storeroom areas, and that no unauthorized person should be allowed the access.
- To efficiently supply the materials to user departments according to standard procedures and ensure to maintain the stores to avoid wastage through loss or pilferage.
- To inform the Storekeeper Supervisor and follow the standard procedures in case of spoilage or damage of any item.
- Ensure to par stock the goods.
- To ensure the timeous and correct completion of all administrative tasks with respect to delivery of goods to the respective departments.
- Check the expiry date of the goods and discard the expired goods.
- Maintain proper records of goods received, goods issued, and quantity of stock & rejected goods.
Chief Engineer Occupational Health & Safety Employee Responsibility
All employees to safeguard their health and safety, and the health and safety of others, in the workplace. Replacement and Temporary Mission :
Be ready and responsible for any job, which may be assigned by the Management.