Hotels & Resorts
Purchase and Stores
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates UAE
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Storekeeper & Receiving Clerk
Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche
Storekeeper & Receiving Clerk
Are you ready for your next career milestone? As a Storekeeper & Receiving Clerk, you will monitor all goods movement; including food and beverage, stationery, other operating equipment, etc., in and out of the hotel and ensure that they are properly recorded.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- To ensure that any goods coming into the hotel have been properly ordered and met the specification (in quantity and quality).
- To ensure that all goods received in the hotel are accounted for and supported.
- To ensure that all goods received in the Hotel are properly supported by valid hotel purchase orders.
- To examine both quality and quantity of goods received in coordination with related Department Heads before accepting delivery.
- To ensure that goods are promptly moved to Stores or the concerned department once received.
- To ensure the safety of all stored items by keeping the Store locked when unattended and out of office hours.
- To issue and re-order stock and to ensure that no goods leave the storeroom without a proper authorized store requisition.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Bachelor Degree in Tourism or Hospitality or Finance Management.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a 5-star luxury hotel.
- Hotel operational experience is a must.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Strong work ethics and corporate governance.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS