Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Storesperson
Novotel Sydney International Airport
The Company & Hotel
We are 'relentlessly guest obsessed' at Accor. Everything we do, we do to help our guests feel welcome and valued and to give them the best experience possible.
Novotel Sydney International Airport is a 271 room hotel, including a 150 seater a la carte and buffet restaurant, Bar & 11 Conference rooms. We are located along the Cooks River, near the International airport.
What we Offer
#itsgoodtobeus - Oh, yes it is! We live and breathe by our four principles
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
You'll learn a lot more about these principles if you come to work for us! Imagine coming to work every day and encouraged to bring your TRUE self to work?!
You will have the opportunity to build your skills and expertise to reach your potential and personal goals. We also provide full laundered uniforms, duty meals, staff parking, benefits and discounts in over 100 countries with Accor as well as access to a number of benefits with our partners. The Role
Novotel Sydney International Airport is currently seeking a full time Storeperson to join our Finance team. This position reports to the Financial Controller and provides strong support to all areas of the Hotels' Operations. Due to the nature of the business it is essential that the successful candidate works with all other departments to ensure cost compliance across the hotel.
In this role you will:
What we are looking for
- Managing the ordering of all products, supplies, and services, overseeing responsibility for the purchasing function of the business including the purchasing and receiving products
- Participating in stock takes in the stores and outlets at month end or when required by management
- Compiling reports to management as required including the identification of and extraction of relevant information from internal and external sources
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders in acquiring best product and pricing.
If this role interests you and you can demonstrate that you have:
- Direct working knowledge of hospitality operations advantageous but not mandatory
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Word
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication to engage with all levels of the organisation and its executive team
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Knowledge and understanding on how to use of Purchase Plus highly desirable
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.