Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Talent and Culture Coordinator
Talent and Culture Coordinator
Talent & Culture Coordinator is responsible for the administrative duties for the Talent & Culture department of an organization. Assist with recruitment, maintain employee records, assist with payroll processing and provide administrative support to all employees.
What is in it for you?
What you will be doing:
- Employee Recognition programs
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
Your experience and skills include:
- General administration and coordination
- Answering all internal and external HR-related queries and requests
- Assisting with payroll administration
- Maintaining and updating employee records in HRS
- Assisting with (and executing) the termination process
- Scheduling meetings, events, interviews, etc.
- Support the orientation and onboarding programs
- Assist with creating and distribution of internal memos and other internal communications to employees
- Conduct exit interview and prepare final termination paperwork for departing staff members
Your team and working environment:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
- Minimum of one year working experience in the same field
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Strong administration skills
Contemporary, convenient and perfectly positioned, the upscale Mövenpick Hotel Doha is a 4-star luxury hotel, ideal for business travellers. Just 11km from Hamad International Airport and minutes from the business district, this hotel is centrally located on the prominent Corniche Road opposite the iconic Museum of Islamic Arts. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS