Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Talent and Culture Executive
Sofitel Mumbai BKC
Talent and Culture Executive
Every Sofitel team member is an Ambassador. An Ambassador represents Sofitel's brand and its values, at all times. The Sofitel Ambassador will establish relationships and foremost, the Sofitel Ambassador will deliver an exceptional guest experience and promote French excellence.Every Sofitel team member is an Ambassador. An Ambassador represents Sofitel's brand and its values, at all times. The Sofitel Ambassador will establish relationships and foremost, the Sofitel Ambassador will deliver an exceptional guest experience and promote French excellence.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language, knowledge of Fresh language can be added advantage
- Good conduct, behaviour and inter personal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, outlook and people management software
- Approachable, friendly, open minded, empathetic and welcoming
- Handling telephone inquiries regarding employment prospect and give appropriate advice.
- Conduct processing of recruitment system and other documents for recruitment processing.
- Keep candidate filing up to date. Conduct regular file audit for candidate files.
- Assemble new ambassador's personal files including all necessary forms, document and information.
- Maintain an up to date internal position vacancy listing and Accor Open Position Listing (Accor job).
- Receive, register and sort incoming applications for employment and action accordingly. Screen applications to ensure they meet 5 star standards.
- Assist new ambassadors with all documentation that is required for completion upon commencement, ensuring all forms are complete and accurate prior to forwarding to Payroll.
- Ensure that adequate arrangements are made for the ambassador's terminations and maintain termination details, arrange exit interviews, certificates of service and archive terminated ambassador files regularly.
- Ensure compliance with legislated health and safety requirements within the workplace.
- Actively promote a work environment, which cares for guests and ambassadors alike.
- Ensure all the ambassadors background check and medical check-up are done well in time.
- Make sure all the probation confirmations are done on time.
- Ensure that the payroll related expenses are within the budgeted cost.
- To monitor the overall Human Resources expenses on a monthly basis .
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable Institute, Masters degree will be given preference
- Minimum 2 years of experience preferably from luxury background
- Any certificate related to statutory will be an added advantage
Your team and working environment:
- Experience in end-to-end Talent Acquisition process.
- Understand payroll management
- Handles employee communication and engagement
- Experience in employee records keeping
- Understands statutory compliances and labour law
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- You would be reporting to the Director of Talent and Culture
- You will be responsible for ensuring Heartist service culture at the hotel
- To work closely with all other departments
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor? We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/