Hotels & Resorts
Da Nang City, Vietnam
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Talent and Culture Manager (Duplicate)
Pullman Danang Beach Resort
- Prepare and implement Talent & Culture and Learning & Development budget, guidelines, policies and procedures in compliance with corporate direction and legal requirements.
- Manage the brand integration and learning & development strategy that brings efficiency to the employee performance.
- Manage the hotel activities of recruitment & selection, learning & development, payroll, benefits, legal compliance and employee relations.
- Take the lead in the performance management
- Initiate and implement activities to ensure maximum staff satisfaction and engagement process.
- Be an inspiration to all hotel staff to achieve luxury levels of performance.
- Be an example of Pullman Brand Standards, and a champion of grooming and appearance guidelines.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Human Resources roles, with at least 3 years in managerial level
- Excellent at both Vietnamese and English
- Knowledge of local labour laws and employment visa requirements
- Ability to create a community which supports a collaborative environment.
- Strong coach approach leadership style.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good team working skills and organization skills
- Good Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and professional environment
- 02 day-off per week
- Uniform & Duty meal provided by hotel
- Other benefits according to hotel's policy.
- Insurances as per law