We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Other Department
Location : Ha Long/Vietnam
Level : Management
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ25024
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
- Be responsible for planning, managing, controlling, coordinating and participating in Human Resources activities.
- Be responsible for the formulation, recommendation and implementation of hotel policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for planning, coordinating and conducting training need analysis and training programs together with the Training Manager (if any) in order to enhance the quality service and to improve the staff performance and efficiency in handling hotel guests.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Knowledge of Local Labour and Employment Regulations. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Outlook...)
- Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities. Good writing skills
- 3-5 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience working in international hotels
- Thorough knowledge of customer service,
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Good speaking and writing English
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Personal accident insurance 24/7