Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Talent and Culture Manager - Recruitment (Global Sports Event Qatar 2022 - Accommodation Services)
Accor Management LLC
Global Sports Event Qatar Accommodation Services
Talent and Culture Manager - Recruitment(fixed term contract until January 2023)
What's in it for you?
Take the fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizon outside the common hotel business and play your role in delivering high quality hospitality services embedded in one of the world's most popular sports events. Benefit from this exceptional experience by advancing your skills, know-how and future career.
What you will be doing:
Your experience and skills include:
- Provide communication of Talent & Culture (T&C) Recruitment Policies and Procedures for all and provide leadership on T&C recruitment issues.
- Formulates and recommends policies, procedures and standards pertaining to Recruitment & Selection, and Compensation and Benefits.
- Assist the Assistant Group Director of Talent & Culture in all Recruitment matters including labor relations and third-party concerns.
- Liaises with employment agencies, educational institutions, government bodies etc for employee and possible sources of recruitment
- Reviews the recommendations of employee promotions and career development by respective ExCo/Department Head for the Group Director of Talent & Culture approval
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the recruitment team in order to improve operative efficiency.
- Present daily/weekly/monthly data to senior management tracking all recruitment and turnover reports
- Conduct recruitment and exit interviews
- Work closely with the Recruitment teams in managing high volume recruitment across the company and ensure that the established standards, policies and procedures are followed
- Ensure existing programs in compliance with local government regulations
- Participate and lead special projects, assessment days, recruitment activities and other ad-hoc duties as requested
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management / Hotel Management
- Minimum 3 years of Human Resources Management experience
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and customer contact skills
- Results and service oriented with an eye for details
- Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
- A team player & builder
- A motivator & self-starter
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS