Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Talent & Culture Coordinator (contract)
Calgary Eau Claire
Talent & Culture Coordinator
At Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire (managed by Accor), people are at the heart of everything we do! Showcase your enthusiasm, communication & interpersonal strengths to bring your passion for talent acquisition to life.
*Please note this position is a contract position, with an end date of August 31, 2022.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- An excellent opportunity to gain experience within the field of Human Resources
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor & Marriott worldwide
- Employee & family assistance program available
- Discounts on food & beverage at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire & Fairmont Palliser, as well as duty meals in our staff cafeteria
Your experience and skills include:
- Offer professional, engaging and friendly service to create an outstanding employee experience while assisting colleagues with requests and inquires as they visit the Talent & Culture Office
- Support and assist with the recruitment and selection process with a main focus on sourcing and screening candidates
- Assist with various administrative tasks within the Talent & Culture Office, such as maintaining employee paper & electronic files
- Assist with the organization, coordination and execution of colleague events, celebrations and communication
Your team and working environment:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service is required with prior hospitality experience preferred
- Previous experience within Human Resources is an asset
- Strong knowledge of various computer programs is a must. Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint) is required. Previous experience with HRIS systems is an asset.
- Degree or diploma in a related field is an asset, as well as CPHR designation or working towards this designation
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills (both written & verbal) with the ability to develop excellent relationships across the organizations while maintaining confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative while maintaining attention to detail in a fast paced environment
Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire is a unique property, managed by Accor and operates as a franchised Marriott property, which offers exposure to many stakeholders and brands
- The team at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire is committed to excellence, open, welcoming and feels like a second family
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire is designed for those in pursuit of adventure, joy and relaxation. Located downtown, our sophisticated hotel is nestled between the urban vibes of a bustling city and the peaceful tranquility of the Bow River and Prince's Island Park. Discover adventures from the heights of the Calgary Tower for enchanting city views to river floating down the Canadian Rockies glacier fed Bow River. Experience the many sides of our beautiful city at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, Calgary's Urban Resort.
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS