Hotels & Resorts
Dubai/United Arab Emirates UAE
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Talent & Culture Coordinator
Sofitel Dubai The Obelisk
Under the guidance of the Cluster Director of Human Resources and Cluster HRM within the limits of Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk policies and procedures; assist colleagues with HR related matters, support HR colleagues with admin related tasks, as well as provide trainings and maintain training administration for Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organizing the monthly colleague committee meeting, take and update meeting minutes
- Assisting colleagues with their day to day queries and questions.
- Responsible for Colleague of the Month/Supervisor of the Quarter/Leader of the Quarter/Trainer of the Quarter processes (nominations, certificates, presentation)
- Planning and preparing Team Gathering and Town Hall Meetings (scheduling, invitations, presentations, BEO's, decorations
- Organize the monthly GM's lunch events (Booking the venue, send out the list etc.)
- ID cards
- Do the Visa Renewal List & passport expiry list to send to coordinators in a monthly basis
- Assisting colleagues with vacation planning, ticket booking and repatriation
- Liaising with Travel Coordinator to effectively organize all business travels
- Maintaining and updating HR notice boards
- Prepare and issue monthly colleague newsletter
- Ensure tracking and renewals of all dependent visas
- Assisting colleagues with admin / document requests and processing all HR related letters and certificates for colleagues
- Preparing weekly schedules and monthly timesheets, to update vacations in Oracle, ticket utilization & employee index.
- Responsible for processing FMC orders for the HR team
- Smooth handling of leavers process (Resignation, Transfer, Termination of contract), ensuring the clearance process, visa cancellation and final payment is in order and timely.
- Follow up and track Code of Ethics acknowledgements.
- To assist GRAA request from the departments, creating/deleting emails for new starters and leavers
- File and maintain documents in colleague personal files
- Maintain systematic order of the HR shared drive and create process maps for all HR processes
- Responsible for assisting and organizing monthly engagement activities with the team
- Any other adhoc requests by the Cluster DHR /Cluster ADHR
- Promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and high standard of social skills
- Promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations
- Display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and promote a good company image to guests and colleagues
- Demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment
- Adhere to Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk rules and regulations at all times
- Assist in coaching sessions, re-trainings and support to colleagues in the Hotel
- Assist with creative poster campaigns and all events organized by the HR Department.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Post secondary school education
- Previous experience in a similar HR role is desirable within a 5 star hotel