Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Talent & Culture Executive
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel's Policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To maintain a systematic recruitment and selection process, maintaining a database of internal and external candidates for employment.
- To be responsible for the enrollment and termination of the Employees' Insurance Program.
- Ensures all relevant documentation, HRIS updated.
- Advises on modification and establishes systems and procedures in the department to increase efficiency and provide better service.
- To ensure that all meetings are well planned, efficient and result oriented.
- To update Accidents Reports and to recommend remedial actions.
- To ensure that all work Permits and Residence Permit are processed.
- To ensure that all departmental reports, projects and correspondence is completed punctually and accurately.
- Ensure the maintenance of all time office records of e.g. attendance/ leave/ absenteeism.