Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Talent & Culture Executive
Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach
- Responsible for Attendance & Payroll management of employees and determining the payable days for all employees on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining leave records of all employees and leave management as per the pre-determined leave policy of the hotel.
- Updating payroll and attendance masters on a regular basis and Maintenance and updating of all employees Personal files. Actively
- To ensure adherence/compliance of relevant legal status/returns are maintained.
- Assist the Talent & Culture Team in all operations and matters related to Talent & Culture department. Maintains positive interactions & good working relationships with colleague.
- Provide assistance in all the areas of the Human Resources department & ensure to record employee data, filing and furnish reports. Manage the implementation and maintenance of information systems, data processing systems and procedures that includes databases, network administration, applications programming, and user support systems.
- Responsible for day to day administration of the Human Resources department,
- Responsible for recruitment & should be familiar with various social platforms necessary for recruitment like linked in etc.
- Responsible for pre - on boarding formalities (Reference Checks, coordinating for pre employment medical checkups) & effectively handle Joining formalities, Preparing & sending offer letters, Appointment letters, confirmation letters
- Maintain employee tracker. ensure to maintain record of employee data, filing and furnish reports. Maintain and updating employee personal file. Timely preparation and submission of reports.
- Coordinate and arrange for various employee activities like Birthday Bash, staff events . Assist the Human Resources Team in all operations and matters related to Human Resource department.
- Maintains positive interactions with colleague & should have good working relationships.
- Provide assistance in all the areas of the Human Resources department.
-Highly efficient in payroll software ALIF -Star & PRISM preferred
-Ability to enhance organizational performance.
-Self confidence, motivation, drive and tenacity.
-The suitable Candidate should have minimum 2 - 3 Years of relevant experience Benefits
-Learning & Growth Opportunities
-The opportunity to develop your Hospitality Career.
-Exciting employees benefits
-Loyalty Recognition Program