Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Talent & Culture Executive
Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace
Work Experience Your experience and skills include
- Responsible for Employee Engagement.
- Responsible for day to day administration of the department.
- Responsible for Attendance management of employees and determining the payable days for all employees on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining leave records of all employees and leave management as per the pre-determined leave policy of the hotel.
- Sending updated Leave balances to all department heads on a monthly basis by the 2 nd of each month
- Biometric registration of all new employees.
- Weekly circulation of attendance reports to all department heads and follow-up for discrepancies, if any.
- Updating payroll and attendance masters on a regular basis.
- Checking & validating the attendance of contractual / outsourced employees so as to ensure accurate pay outs to the contractors.
- To ensure adherence / compliance of relevant legal statues/returns are maintained.
- Maintenance and updating of all employees Personal files.
- Assist T&C Manager on trainings & other activities
Benefits What is in it for you:
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Good Communication.
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21