Hotels & Resorts
Luang Prabang/Lao People`s Democratic Republic
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Talent & Culture Executive (Lao National)
Pullman Luang Prabang
Helps to maintain AccorHotels Culture
Recruitment and Selection
- Share the vision and strategy of AccorHotels, the brand and the hotel, to all employees;
- Provide feedback from the guest on the teams' performance to the team;
- Ensure that all team members feel trusted and valued for their contribution.
Flexibility and Welfare
- Monitor staffing to business needs and assist to maintain;
- Coordinate selection and recruitment of Supervisory and Front Line positions to ensure a seamless onboarding experience;
- Identify potentials within existing talent by providing departmental transfer in accordance to their skill set;
- Assist in monitoring present and future trends in the local labor situation and social legislation.
Reward and Recognition
- Support operational departments to implement flexible work practices where possible;
- Ensure adequate staff benefits and amenities are implemented and maintained;
- Provide support to employees who have undergone any crisis situation;
- Maintain a fair and equitable work environment with a way for talent to report any concerns for welfare in confidence.
- Promote Work-Life Balance to achieve a healthy workforce in each department;
- Support the motivation of talent through recognition and rewards program;
- Implement effective talent related activities and motivational programs;
- Coordinate internal talent events to ensure talent engagement and promote a good and efficient working atmosphere;
- Implement programs to recognize key events in the lives of our talent including birthdays, marriages, births and loss of loved ones;
Assisting Talent and Culture Manager in preparation of management reports and others as assigned.
The job is based in Luang Prabang Province, Laos Work Experience
- Ability to maintain an operational community which supports a collaborative environment.
- A capable coach approach supporting style.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of talent.
- Good team working skills, able to work effectively and contribute in a team.
- Good organization skills, Ability to multi-task.
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures.
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively.
- Ability to work independently having good initiative in a dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and energetic.
- Ability to take risks and believe in others, open minded.