Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Talent & Culture Manager - ibis Pune (Viman Nagar & Hinjewadi)
ibis Pune Viman Nagar
Talent & Culture Manager
Leadership skills that utilize persuasion and motivation to attain organizational goals is the most desirable management quality, followed by honesty, integrity, ethical behavior, tactfulness, openness, and cultural awareness;
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To plan, manage, control, coordinate and participate in personnel activities of all the departments in the areas of
- Recruitment & Selection
- Compensations & Benefits
- Training & Development
- Performance Management System
- Employee Relations
- T&C Initiatives
- Statutory Compliance
- And as well as recommend, implement, formulate and execute organizations policies, procedures, rules, regulations and programs for all the employees
- To maintain an effective recruitment procedure to obtain the best talent in the market place at competitive, but responsible remuneration packages
- Ensure high quality procedures are in place, which are in line with legislative and company policy governing all the sub-functions of the Talent & Culture Management.
- Develop and implement contemporary recruitment methods to attract top quality candidates appropriate to the position and company needs
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Design methods for continuous improvement in the delivery of services by soliciting internal and external feedback, using best practice models and organizational goals.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS