Job Description For Talent & Culture Manager
Fairmont Century Plaza
Talent & Culture Manager
You model the values of respect, integrity, teamwork and empowerment that facilitates extraordinary careers and lasting memories for Fairmont Century Plaza. You are a team-oriented self-starter and multi-tasker able to work independently, performing a wide range of duties related to Talent Acquisition and New Heartist Onboarding in support of the Talent & Culture and Leadership team.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Discounted hotel rooms and food & beverage rates to employees at our sister properties around the globe.
- We provide learning programs through our Academies to promote growth and development so that you can perform at your full potential
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 and WATCH
- Offering professional, engaging and friendly service to create an outstanding employee experience while assisting colleagues and candidates as they visit the Talent & Culture office
- Acting as a point of contact for colleagues and managers, as well as applicants and visitors, providing the highest level of service
- Support full cycle recruitment activities within the Talent & Culture department and ensure company policies are followed
- Post vacancies according to company policy and in various locations online and on job boards in the community to increase candidate flow
Your experience and skills include:
- Engagingly process candidates through the candidate workflow including but not limited to: R eviewing applicants, sourcing active and passive candidates, coordinating interviews, conducting initial screening, provide interview details and instructions, greet candidates for interviews, communicate interview process status, verifying references, assist with facilitating offers of employment and running background check.
- Facilitate New Heartist Onboarding by processing and tracking new hires communicating with department heads and managers in the process onboarding of new employees
- Assisting with the facilitation and execution of in person and virtual Hiring Events create marketing materials for available opportunities
- Highlight employee recognition through internal channels and social media platforms to highlight and employee experience and create creative campaigns to engage with future talent.
- Assists Talent & Culture with administration and support, additional projects and other duties as assigned as required
Your team and working environment:
- 2-5 years of Human Resources and/or Talent Acquisition experience, preferably within a hospitality environment
- The ability to foster positive working relationships with colleagues of all levels
- Superior time management and prioritization skills with the ability to balance multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- Bilingual skills welcome
What was true in 1966 remains true to this day: The Century Plaza Hotel is part of a visionary development intent on doing what others could only imagine. Previously deemed the "Western White House," (as the only venue outside the White House to host state dinners), Century Plaza's place in history remains unshakeable. A modernized take on luxury and elevated guest experience from product to people enlivens the real wow factor.
This experience begins with a new kind of workplace, one where the energy is contagious, the stories are invigorating, and the challenges present inspiring opportunities to make your mark. We provide an environment of trust, respect, and integrity. A home away from home. Where diversity and inclusion are celebrated. Privacy and personal information are protected. Through Accor's Employee Value Proposition, we ensure fair treatment and a workplace free from discrimination & harassment. Visa Requirements:
Must provide proof of eligibility to be employed in the United States of America. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. We commit to a future where diverse identities are celebrated, and equitable and inclusive practices are woven into the fabric of everything we do as an organization.
Fairmont Century Plaza is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO M/F/V/D Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS