Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Team Lead Digital Messaging, eCommerce CRM (m/f/d)
AccorHotels Deutschland Munich
Team Lead Digital Messaging, eCommerce CRM (m/f/d)
We are worldwide Augmented Hospitality leaders, the best at what we do. Heartists is what we call ourselves, generous, passionate, attentive and free, whether we are welcoming guests, connecting with our peers or serving others.
Our entire Accor estate expands across the world. With over 300,000 experts committed to rejuvenating the hospitality experience we pride ourselves in being the employer of choice, so live limitlessly, come as you are, grow with us, work with purpose and explore the endless opportunities in store.
Join us in our eCommerce Team as Team Lead for Digital Messaging and be a part of the best. This is a great opportunity and one that will surely add some summer sunshine to your next career move!
You will be an exemplary People Manager owning the B2C and B2B Marketing Communications, Loyalty and Sales relationships across all of Northern Europe. You will coordinate and be responsible for the audience strategy and CRM channel performance ensuring database growth, cleanliness and continuous improvement.
Still interested? Here are some additional details about the role:
Activation & database:
- Proactive coordination and exchange with all relevant functions, especially within the Brand, Loyalty, Revenue Management and E-Commerce teams.
- Management of a multi-cultural and multi-national team incl. yearly review, administrative tasks like team meetings and JF, yearly budget planning of the cost center and ongoing controlling, holiday planning and career development.
- Responsible for the planning, execution, validation and monitoring of both global and local email activity as well as the ALL App push notifications.
- Build up a close collaboration with Loyalty, Marketing and eMerchandising/Content teams to create a common ICP.
- Continuous performance analysis and measurement of email engagement rates and campaign ROIs. Creation of Persona Profiles based on CRM customer segmentation and predictive customer behavior with the objective of future campaign optimisation.
Technology & innovation and A/B testing:
- Responsible for the hygiene, restructuring, enrichment and growth of the customer database to support personalised communications, and the use of targets groups for the different stakeholders within Accor.
- Make use of new technologies and AI, to create best in class customer engagement through improved targeting, more relevant and successful campaigns.
- Implement regular A/B testing on sending, copy, images, templates, target groups.
- Proactive support and leadership during the roll-out and onboarding pilot phases of new technology and new platforms.
Your profile? A strong communicator with a minimum of 5 years' experience within the CRM, Loyalty and/or Marketing field. You will ideally come from the world of Tourism and/or Hospitality and hold a degree in Business/Marketing and Communications.
Knowledge of Salesforce and fluency in French, Dutch, Polish, Russian and/or German will be a huge advantage to you as well!
To acknowledge your hard work, loyalty and commitment to us, we offer an extensive benefits package; competitive salary, bonus, season ticket loans, subsidised gym membership, private medical healthcare, pension, and of course complimentary hotel stays (to name a few).
Your Accor experience begins now, so if you are entrepreneurial, a great multi tasker, eager to learn and an all-round superstar then we want to hear from you!