Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Team Leader- Concierge
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity
- KEY OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains department organization, manning and productivity, ensuring a smooth operation based on forecasted occupancy.
- Train Bell men for luggage delivery and guest behavior.
- Supervises an d guides team of Bell men to ensure that hotel's policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Crea t e s a positive and highly motivated working environment that promotes and develops teamwork.
- Regularly updates Concierge Manager about challenges in work flow.
Give feedback to Concierge Manager on the performance of team members.
- Promptly and actively o btains feedback from guests and inform the relevant departments th e actions taken to rectify the feedback and to ensure gue s ts' satisfaction.
- Maintains and enforces all quality standards and procedures on guest arrival & departure.
- Ensures that all guests are welcomed and offered assistance with luggage on arrival.
- Ensures that fond farewell is extended to guests on departure.
- Ensures that luggage delivery and pick up is as per standard.
- Achieves guest delight through friendly and proficient services at Concierge operations and ensure repeat business through personalized, efficient services.
- Must have complete knowledge of membership levels of Le Club Accor program.
- Must have complete knowledge of the city for assist guest with different requests.
- Enable decision making at guest contact point to ensure guest loyalty.
- Handle all guest requests quickly and efficiently.
- Is fully aware o f all the activities taking place in the hotel, e.g. functions, V I P/group arrivals and departures.
- Ensure that luggage delivery and collection service is efficient and smooth.
- Is responsib l e for receip t , storage and shipment o f luggage and packages for guest.
- Arranges for outside errands for guests such as pick-up/delivery of packages, passport fo r malities and r e -validation o f air-tickets.
- Arranges transportation for guests on arrival and departure.
- Ensures driveway orderliness and manages the flow o f tr a ffic in the driveway.
- Ensures that all equipment is properly clea n e d and maintained.
- Ensure that city knowledge is updated.
- Ensure and check all equipments in Front Office Department are in working condition.
- Randomly checks hotel limousine for standard.
- Liaison with Events for requirement of Valet for major functions.
- Liaison with transport vendor for requirement of cars.
- Manages the budget and forecast of T ransportation.
- Reviews and manages monthly Transportation expense a n d revenue
- Maintains the record of guest transport usage, ensure that all transport usage is recorded.
- Performs all other job assigned by the Management.
- Monitor HoT SOS reports for service efficiency and escalations.
- Review service efficiency of luggage delivery with Concierge manager and assist in preparing action plan for improvement if needed.
Occupational Health and Safety, interreact, Planet-21
- Demonstrate Awareness of interreact, policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within guidelines in your departments
- All employees to safeguard their health and safety, and the health and safety of others, in the workplace.
- Engage Our Guests in a sustainable experience,
- Co-innovate with our partners to open up new horizons,
- Work hand-in-hand with local Communities for a positive impact,
- Move towards carbon neutral Buildings,
- Strive for zero food waste & healthy, sustainable Food,
- Act as an inclusive company for our people,
- Engage our Guests in a sustainable experience.