Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Assistant Chief Engineer
Validate Through :
05 Jan 2022
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
ibis Bengaluru Outer Ring Road
Department : Engineering
Designation : Engineering Supervisor
Reports To : Director of Engineering
Key Responsibilities: People Management
- Responsible for assisting the Assistant Director of Engineering in the overall day to day operations.
- Conform and adhere to the policies & procedures and rules & regulations laid down by Ibis & Novotel Bengaluru Techpark in order to achieve the highest levels of uniformity and guest service.
- To supervise the upkeep and maintenance of all the equipment of the company.
- Any matter which may effect the interests of Ibis & Novotel Bengaluru Techpark should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of Ibis & Novotel Bengaluru Techpark to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to deliver effective and efficient services.
- Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Motivate and develop staff to ensure smooth functioning of the department.
- Ensure that the team is trained for all safety provisions.
- Ensure optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
- Check and ensure that the temperature of cold stores, public areas etc. are maintained as per the specifications.
- Check and ensure the working condition of fire detectors, fire fighting systems, transformers, electrical systems, etc.
- Coordinate with other departments for regular servicing and testing of equipment.
- Check and ensure that proper safety measures have been adhered to and also ensure maintenance of all fire fighting equipment.
- Ensure that all the first aid kits are available for use in their proper places.
- To supervise the operations of Air-conditioning plant, boilers, pumps etc.
- Ensure that desired level of water is maintained in water storage tanks.
- Ensure correct maintenance of all equipment in conjunction with the other user departments & stay abreast of technological advances in surveillance & safety equipment.