Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Assistant Chief Engineer
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Team Leader - Engineering
Key Responsibilities: People Management:
- Responsible for assisting the Assistant Chief Engineer in the overall day to day operations.
- Conform and adhere to the policies & procedures and rules & regulations laid down by Fairmont Jaipur in order to achieve the highest levels of uniformity and guest service.
- To supervise the upkeep and maintenance of all the equipment of the company.
- Any matter which may effect the interests of Fairmont Jaipur should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of Fairmont Jaipur to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to deliver effective and efficient services.
- Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Motivate and develop staff to ensure smooth functioning of the department.
- Ensure that the team is trained for all safety provisions.
- Ensure optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Check and ensure that the temperature of cold stores, public areas etc. are maintained as per the specifications.
- Check and ensure the working condition of fire detectors, fire fighting systems, transformers, electrical systems, etc.
- Coordinate with other departments for regular servicing and testing of equipment.
- Check and ensure that proper safety measures have been adhered to and also ensure maintenance of all fire fighting equipment.
- Ensure that all the first aid kits are available for use in their proper places.
- To supervise the operations of Air-conditioning plant, boilers, pumps etc.
- Ensure that desired level of water is maintained in water storage tanks.
- Ensure correct maintenance of all equipment in conjunction with the other user departments & stay abreast of technological advances in surveillance & safety equipment.
- During the course of your employment with the Hotel you may be required to stay back or work extended hours as and when the need arises during hotel operations against the responsibility assigned to you.
- You might be required to do night shifts or be flexible to work in any shift as per the requirement of the department or the hotel .