Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Asst. Restaurant Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Team Leader- Food & Beverage
Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach
- Responsible for overall supervision, planning, control and coordination of all activities of the team engaged in the operations of the department.
- Ensure that the food and beverages prepared and served in the assigned area are according to standard recipes and with excellent quality.
- Ensure to attend to guest complaints, requests or inquiries regarding the services.
- Any matter which may affect the interests of Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach should be brought to the attention of the Management
- Assist the Manager - Food & Beverage Service in sales promotion by organizing events and food festivals for the assigned outlet.
- Ensure to maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety in all areas of the assigned outlet.
- Supervise and control the assigned outlet within agreed budgetary limits and parameters of the law.
- Ensure and maintain high standards of service delivery, safety, security, discipline and compliance with the organization's policy.
- Ensure that the team adheres to the company's uniform and hygiene standards.
- Ensure that quality is maintained in all aspects of the work and as per the standards.
- Ensure to continuously delight the customers by offering trend setting and innovative products and services.
- Handle additional responsibilities as and when delegated by Management.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Motivate and develop staff to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork.
- Achieve guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources.
- Ensure to train the team according to established procedures and also ensure that the team has been trained for all safety provisions.
- Financial Management
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same