Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Asst. Restaurant Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Team Leader - Food & Beverage Service
ibis Mumbai Airport
- Responsible for overall supervision, planning, controlling and coordination of all activities of the assigned outlet.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of ibis, Mumbai Airport to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, and guest service.
Key Responsibilities: Food & Beverage Planning
- Monitor and supervise service flow in the assigned outlet.
- Any matter which may effect the interests of ACCOR should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Facilitates the functioning of and / or oversees the functioning of F&B Production Department or any other Department in the Hotel when necessitated by circumstances and as mandated by the General Manager. This would be over and above regular stipulated responsibilities and duties
- Assist the Chef & Beverage Manager to plan & execute the operations of the assigned outlet.
- Ensure that the company and statutory hygiene standards are maintained in all areas of the assigned outlet .
- Ensure that the team has been trained for all safety provisions.
- Motivate and develop the team to ensure smooth functioning of the outlet and promote teamwork.
- Achieve guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources.