Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Team Leader Housekeeping
Novotel Chennai Sipcot
- Optimizes work productivity by effectively scheduling and allocating all available resources and recommends changes in methods, equipment, design, staff, to EHK/ HK Manager in order to improve departmental standards/productivity and ensures implementation of the same
- Ensures cleanliness and hygiene standards in all areas of the hotel
- Ensures adherence to company and hotel policies by all departmental employees
- Plans the organization of work within the department, including assignments, time schedules and vacations
- Ensures all relevant documentation and records
are updated and complete
- Ensures guest requirements and requests are promptly and efficiently responded to in order to achieve customer satisfaction
- Any matter which may effect the interests of the hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Prior relevant experience of 3 - 5 years.
- Ability to drive change and look for operational efficiencies across the network
- Exceptional management and Motivational skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong leader with the ability to guide, coach, motivate and exhibition.
- Opportunity to develop Career.
- A Bienvenue card-offering a special staff rate at our hotels.
- Be part of global community in hospitality industry.