Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Team Leader - Security
Team Leader - Security (Local Contract)
The primary responsibilities of the role include
- Lead other Hotel employees to ensure compliance with corporate Safety & Security standards.
- Ability to direct the performance of the Safety & Security staff and follow up with corrections and/or discipline where needed.
- Is responsible for the discipline of their officers, assisting in scheduling, officer reviews, and officer communiqués.
- Takes a lead role in emergencies.
- The incumbent is responsible for assigning or delegating to assign, all specific works, projects, administrative duties, tasks, investigations, inspections, etc. The incumbent acts as senior Safety & Security representative in the absence of any superiors.
- When present at the scene of any medical emergency, acts as a first responder, and assesses and renders appropriate first.
- Is responsible for the officers of their shift and for maintaining a safe environment, keeping the peace, and acting on any actual or potential violations of national or municipal laws, as well as the violation of any hotel standard of conduct.
- Control the shift- assigns officers and guards to posts, control the rotation of officers and guards between posts.
- Is responsible for initial investigation of all incidents in the absence of departmental leaders and alerting the Chief of Safety & Security to all incidents.
- Perform ad hoc on-the-job individual and team trainings as needed to ensure that all team members have the required knowledge to comply with the relevant corporate standards.
- Is responsible for key control- metal and electronic master keys.
- Is responsible for overseeing the safety and security of functions and special events.
- Is responsible for all other security related activities and issues on his or her shift.
- To handle and resolve all guest queries and complaints in an efficient manner and to establish an amicable relationship with all clients, customers and guests of the Hotel.
- To ensure that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations related to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
- To prevent losses and ensure that departmental expenditure is always under control.
- Complete and maintain full records of all activities on shift- Daily Log, Daily Roster, Overtime report, overnight checklists, incident reports and any other documents as required by the Security Manager.
- Have a good relationship with all departments and colleagues.
- Be understanding, supportive, encouraging and helpful to all.
- Assist in conducting the Safety & Security training program.
- Conduct daily trainings at Department briefings / line - ups.
- Perform all tasks as detailed in daily task list
- Participate in related project teams
- Occupational Health & Safety
- All employees to safeguard their health and safety, and the health and safety of others, in the workplace.