Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Technician
Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach
- Assist the Engineering Supervisor & Assistant Engineer in maintenance and care of all the equipment.
- Maintain quality of work in order to meet the standards.
- Ensure to work according to the policies and procedures of the hotel.
- Ensure to handle and maintain all equipments properly.
- Any matter which may affect the interests of Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to deliver effective and efficient services.
- Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Motivate and develop staff to ensure smooth functioning of the department.
- Ensure to keep and render accounts of all materials used.
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources.
Key Contacts Liaises with Responsible for (as assigned)
- Ensure to possess a thorough knowledge of electrical system of the property, the circuits, present loads and possible limits of new loads and adhere to the set standards.
- Perform work required for the repair, maintenance, and installation of electrical systems for the property.
- Locate and determine electrical malfunctions using test equipment.
- Test electrical equipment, such as, motors, heaters, and controls for safety and efficiency, using standard test equipment and by observing functions.
- Install fixtures and other electrical equipment.
- Inspect circuits for specified shielding and grounding.
- Ensure to possess the knowledge of the fire alarm systems and adhere to the same.
All HOD's Occupational Health & Safety Employee Responsibility
All employees to safeguard their health and safety, and the health and safety of others, in the workplace. Replacement and Temporary Mission :
Be ready and responsible for any job, which may be assigned by the Management.