Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Telephone Associate
Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach
- Liaise with different departments for smooth and co-ordinated work.
- Should ensure that the team members are adhering to the Human Resource policies.
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to provide effective and efficient services.
- Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
- Cash of the hotel to be used only for hotel or guest purpose.
- Dropping of any cash collection during the shift in the cash drop box and mentioning the same in cash drop register
- Co-ordinating with Finance if any deviation from the same.
- Keep the Team Leader and Assistant Manager briefed at all times
- Ensure quality and appropriateness of customer service provided.
- To maintain Front Office log book and shift reports.
- Respond to inquiries and resolve problems in an effective manner.
- Ensure all guests receive a swift, smooth, professional and friendly check in and check out
- Ensure quality in all aspects of the job.
- Maintain record of all banquet and any other functions in the hotel.
- Liaise with other departments for the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational issues.
- Carry out other duties which naturally fall within the reasonable expectations of the post.
- Adhere to the Procedures & Standards Manual.
- Display a proactive approach in initiating and implementing initiatives to provide an improved service in all areas.
- Liaise with Housekeeping for the Room Status.
- Handle additional responsibilities as and when delegated by the Management. Liaise with other departments for the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational issues.
- Carry out other duties which naturally fall within the reasonable expectations of the post
- Thorough knowledge about the hotel and different Accor Hotel in India along with the call centre number
- Maintain records for banquet event happening in the conference or any other area of the hotel
- Handle additional responsibilities as and when delegated by the Management.
- Should be smiling and have a welcoming attitude while at reception, on phone or any other part of the hotel
- Responsible for daily administration, meeting and greeting visitors, dealing with guests' queries and complaints, and booking rooms.
- Maintain high standards of customer services at the Reception desk so that customers' expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Ability to accept responsibility.
- Self confidence, motivation, drive and tenacity.
- Ability to enhance organizational performance.
- Ability to clearly delegate tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to think strategically, inductively, and creatively.
- The propensity to recognize and acknowledge other people's ideas.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas under the Front Office viz., Lobby, corridors, main staircase and drive away.
- Helping other department in case of emergency.
Occupational Health & Safety Employee Responsibility
All employees to safeguard their health and safety, and the health and safety of others, in the workplace.
Replacement and Temporary Mission :
Be ready and responsible for any job, which may be assigned by the Management.