Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Tours Manager
Cooinda Lodge Kakadu
Are you interested in working within a World Heritage Listed National Park? Do you have a passion for Tourism, an adventurous spirit and love exploring your surroundings? Cooinda Lodge Kakadu, owned by Kakadu Tourism and managed by Accor, is an indigenous owned collection of wetland and fishing cruises, 4WD adventure tours, cultural experiences and accommodation.
We are looking for a dedicated Tours Manager to lead our passionate and diverse team. You will have a positive attitude, be organised, have the ability to remain calm, be flexible and have the capability to think on your feet.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- leading and driving our dedicated Tours department through effective financial management
- acting as a senior leader for Kakadu Tourism to make informed business decisions that balance with the needs of the local community and business stakeholders
- WHS, public liability, insurance, recruitment & retention, training, as well as departmental reporting.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will:
- be experienced in managing and operating a high volume Tours operation that provides quality customer experiences in remote outback Australia
- have a strong focus on developing business opportunities with financial and operational planning
- come from a proven background in operational Tourism with Sales experience
- possess strong business acumen with determination to achieve positive outcomes for Cooinda Lodge Kakadu and the local community
- have a passion for l eading, mentoring and developing indigenous and non-indigenous staff members through prior experience in indigenous tourism operations
In this role you will receive a competitive salary package including accommodation and meals.
This is an unmissable opportunity to develop your career and immerse yourself in the oldest living culture on earth, while driving a positive impact within a unique environment. Any enquiries? Please contact Jacqui McNeil, Talent & Culture Coordinator on [email protected]
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.